 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1228
FS: 6273 Rock Island Refuge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:54:56 GMT

I have set 6273 Rock Island refuge for sale.  This set does not include
the box or instructions (available on kl.net).  It is missing the
following pieces:

2 brown 2x2 rounds
1 plain white 2x2 w/clips flag
4 black 3x3 zig-zag corner pieces - replaced with 4 gray pieces
1 dk. gray staircase piece - replaced with black staircase piece
1 brown rope ladder piece
4 trans-yellow 1x1 cone pieces
non-original string

This set includes a shooting cannon (!)  I am asking $85 plus shipping.
Please e-mail me with any offers.  Thanks.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu