 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1227
1226  |  1228
Subject:
FS Old stock Blacktron, Mtron, L&S and town sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:01:50 GMT

Hi All,

I came across the following sets at a toy shop on an island about six
months ago, I knew they were old stock and would probably fetch a good
price so I put them on layby and have finally paid them off. I'm after
market value so no silly offers please.

When I have a little more time I'll see what they have going for thru
Dajanews. The sets are all brand new with minor or no shop ware and are
as follows:

6987 Message-Intercept Base from 1988 , 562 pieces
including one crater plate.(Blacktron)

6956 Stellar Recon Voyager from 1990 , 221 pieces
(Mtron)

6783 Sonar Transmitting Cruiser from 1988 , 345 pieces
(Light & Sound Futron set)

6348 Surveillance Squad from 1994 , 306 pieces
Town/Rescue theme.

I prefer a straight sale but will wait and see what offers are made.

Cheers

Mark H.