 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1229
Re: Like List for a truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:26:40 GMT

I only recently realised that the wording on those posts is wrong.  What I'm
trying to say is I wish to trade for any of the sets listed and at the very
least the set has to be complete AND have instructions.  So in the example
below I'll trade one MIB Maersk Cargo Truck for a 6694 WITH instuctions (a
box would be a big bonus).

Regards
Sanjay