 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1182
Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:13:40 GMT

What?!  You can't recall *that* long ago, can you?  Weren't you still in
asbestos diapers 15 years ago?;-)

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999 03:55:30 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

I've never tried to combine Duplo and System bricks before, but would
they work for areas where they are only used as support?

As long as the bricks you're putting on them are bricks (not plates),
and in both measurements are multiples of 2, I think they work very
well. That's what i recall from way back when 15+ years ago, anyway.

Jasper