 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1166
Re: Need Duplo? (was: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:31:07 GMT

If anybody is looking for Duplo, I've got some. I figured since I was getting
the 5 & 8 year olds regular silver bricks, I better get some Duplo silver for
the 2 year old. I was eventually going to put these up on ebay, but maybe
there's an interest here I wasn't aware of?

Here's what I have:
(prices are each brick, based for the most part on last Auczilla)

89 2x2 red  .10
89 2x2 blue .10
86 2x2 yellow .10
86 2x2 green  .15