 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1167
FSOT: dicontinued sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:07:00 GMT

hello maniac,

time to post another update of my effords to clean the house from no
longer wanted sets.
sent me a note if you want to inspect my wishlist.

faq:

1. you don't have to send payment to germany (where i live). i have
partners in the usa that will collect incoming money orders and wire
one larger amount to me from time to time.
2. i can arrange bulk shipping so that the transatlantic
shipping cost will be reduced.
3. if you think you have something for me but it's not
matching the value of the set that you want from me
we can discuss generous discounts. i'm more interested
in getting new items than making money.
4. don't hesitate to ask if something isn't clear for you
5. never hesitate to correct my sentences - i am no native
english speaker and i can only improve my skills with your help

here is what i have for sale/trade:

strictly for trade:

390 cadillac - sealed (1975)
683 cooling truck - sealed (1973)

for sale or trade:

fabuland  (all sealed)
3601 elephant
3603 bulldog
3604 monkey
3626 bear in oldtimer
3627 rabbit in oldtimer
3628 threewheel
3637 painter car
3638 fire car
3709 horse
3710 panda
3787 hippo
3788 poodle
(all prices on request)

model team
5550 custom rally van, pcs new, box and dir. used - $40
5551 blue fury - sealed -$70

train
4537 twin tank - sealed - $50
4543 flatbed, no box, no directions - $70
4546 road n'rail truck, no box, no directions - $8
4551 crocodile, no box, no directions (yet) - $120
4558 metroliner - sealed - $350
4563 road n' rail hauler - used, no box - $150
4564 freight rail runner - sealed - $250
7735 freight train, 12V, used in box w/ dir. - $200
7745 passenger train, 12V, used w/ dir. - $250

castle
6067 guarded inn, no box, no directions (yet) - $100
6073 falcon's fortress, no box, no directions - $60

aquazone
6115 shark scout - used, no box - $3
6125 sea sprint 9 - used, no box - $4

pirate
6247 bounty boat - sealed - $10
6285 black seas barracuda - sealed - $300
6286 skull's eye schooner - sealed - $230

town (if not stated otherwise, all sets are complete,
but do have only cutouts from the box and no original directions)
6339 space shuttle launch pad - sealed - $120
6340 hook and ladder
6351 surf n'sail camper
6362 post office, pcs. sealed in mint box, no directions
6389 fire control center
6399 airport shuttle - sealed - $400
6508 wave racer, w/ directions
6509 formula I racer, w/ directions
6511 rescue runabout, w/ directions
6512 landscape loader, w/ directions
6516 moon buggy
6518 baja buggy
6532 diesel dumper, w/ directions
6533 police 4x4
6537 hydro racer
6541 intercoastal seaport, w/ directions
6590 vacation camper
6594 gas transit
6614 launch evac 1
6646 screaming  patriot, w/ directions
6648 mag racer
6649 streetsweeper
6660 hook and haul wrecker, w/ directions
6663 wave rebel
6666 ambulance
6668 recycling truck
6669 diesel daredevil, w/ directions
6670 rescue rig
6675 road n' trail 4x4, w/ directions
(all other prices on request)

space (if not stated otherwise all sets come with
original direction but no box)
6812 grid trekkor
6813 galactic chief
6814 ice tunnelator
6815 hovertron
6834 celestial sled
6842 shuttle craft
6856 planetary decoder
6874 moonrover
6879 blizzard baron - sealed - $15
6880 surface explorer
6895 spy trak I
6898 ice sat V
6923 particle ionizer
6927 all terrain vehicle
6930 space supply base - sealed - $75
6952 solar power transport - sealed - $60
6991 monorain transport base - sealed - $200
(all other prices on request)

have fun

rufus t.