 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1180
Re: FT: 2 5571s for 1 8880
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:57:13 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:
Well, wow.  Didn't expect that.  I come back from Legoland, and have like 5
people willing to trade.

OK, so anyone who has emailed me about this, I will get back to you today
or tomorrow.  Right now, I am fighting a MAJOR headache, and can't think
about it.

Dunno about anyone else, but I would look at the relative value of the
sets, with the 5571 being figured not at the awesome clearance price
you got but rather at its retail price.  Even figuring the 8880 at
$200 or so, which is what it usually seems to fetch, makes it an easy
trade for 2 $140 sets, especially for what I would assume is an extra
8880.

I know *I'd* much rather have 10 5571s than 5 8880s.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide