 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1178
Re: FT: 2 5571s for 1 8880
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:35:06 GMT

Well, wow.  Didn't expect that.  I come back from Legoland, and have like 5
people willing to trade.

OK, so anyone who has emailed me about this, I will get back to you today
or tomorrow.  Right now, I am fighting a MAJOR headache, and can't think
about it.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I doubt if anyone will take me up on this offer, but I'll throw it out
there, you never know.

I have 2 5571 Big Rigs I will trade for one complete 8880.  Doesn't have to
be still in the baggies, but DOES need to have box, instructions, and ALL
pieces.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/