 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11761
Re: Brickbay go boom.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:32:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
Ok, everything is back up, looks like the site was shut down again due to
some abuse yet unknown and the rest of the problems (feedback, discussions
and orders down) were permission related.  There were lot of orders
submitted during this downtime which came up with 0 total due to the
problems and I deleted them.  I found a new host and will be relocating
there ASAP.

Yippee!!

Thanks!
Julie