 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11738
Re: Brickbay go boom.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:50:55 GMT

Dan,
It really seems you have given your hosting company many second chances -
are you stuck in a contract or something? Can you switch? Are you looking?
Would you like our input on hosing companies?

BB is now completly out of order, you can not get in the back door anymore
like you could today.

Tom

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
Hi All, I opened a problem ticet regarding this issue and hopefully it will
be fixed soon.  As for the timeframe when this will be fixed or the reason
this started happening I don't know.  Thanks.