 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11733
Re: Brickbay go boom.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:28:46 GMT

Well ...
I can do everything I like except clicking on "Buy lego"
So I checked my shop from inside & outside, change status of few
orders, left some feedbacks etc. - so if you have a link that will lead
you to your favourite shop - IT WORKS !

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595
Brickbay: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
Brickbay appears to be down again; It wants a username & password to • access
the domain.  Looks like Interland is doing it's standard "screw Dan for • the
weekend" trick.

:(

James