 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11754
  Re: Brickbay...

No, for me it is the same. Worse, if you want to place an order, everything seems OK until the final screen, that doesn't come. Revisiting the shop will tell you the item is still there, very annoying..., you didn't get it. I would much rather have (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay...

I can understand your frustration about the site going up and down - but look at it the bright way, if the site works sometime you have more than if the site didn't exist at all :-) About why site haven't been moved to another server yet is probably (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay...

(...) Ah,so that's why I have not been having orders for 4 days.... ;-) ...and we'd glad to know for how many time this mess will go on... Gianluca (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay...

(...) Don't get me wrong, I love Brickbay, but my level of patients, and that of many other is fading. Remember, these problems are going on for many months now. (...) I am aware of this. However, some info may help us understanding the situation, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)