 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11757
Re: Brickbay...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:30:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Janssen writes:
No, for me it is the same. Worse, if you want to place an order, everything
seems OK until the final screen, that doesn't come. Revisiting the shop will
tell you the item is still there, very annoying..., you didn't get it. I would
much rather have them kill the whole site, rahter than only running 10%.
Sometimes, only feedback or so can't be seen, or emials are not being send.
Under those conditions, keeping the site up is fine, but the situation now is
very annoying, it seems you can only list, but if no one can buy, why bother,
your wanted emails probably also don't work. ....Can you guys tell I'm getting
fed up here.......For crying out loud, move the site!!!! Most of us have been
very patient, but I believe it is time we dereseved an explanation why the site
hasn't moved, who's with me?

Paul

Ah,so that's why I have not been having orders for 4 days.... ;-)
...and we'd glad to know for how many time this mess will go on...

Gianluca