 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11710
  Thinking of selling Blacktron Collection

I have the five original Blacktron sets 6876: Alienator 6894: Invader 6941: Battrax 6954: Renegade 6987: Message-Intercept Base I have all the parts in great condition, the five instruction booklets, and the original box for the MIB. I used these (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Thinking of selling Blacktron Collection

(...) Not sure, but I see everything but the Renegade appear on eBay quite regularly, and prices aren't what they used to be (last week I saw a 6987 go for less than $40, used but complete with instructions) So if you sell them separate I think only (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)