 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11650
11649  |  11651
Subject:
Speaking about Brickbay ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 22:05:25 GMT

Hi all !

Speaking about Brickbay backdoor through our shop :-)))
we are happy to let you know that we added some more sets to our
inventory !
Highlights:  6039 Twin Arm Launcher, 6062 Battering Ram,
6074 Black Falcon's Fortress
6361 Mobile Crane, 6501 Sport Convertible, 6505 Fire Chief's Car,
6522 Highway Patrol, 6623 Police Car,  6659 T.V. Camera Crew,
6671 Utility Repair Lift, 6674 Crane Truck, 6675 Road & Trail 4x4
6676 Mobile Command Unit, 6677 Motocross Racing, 6693 Refuse
Collection Truck, 6694 Car With Camper, 6699 Cycle Fix It Shop
and some more !

There is clear original photo (made with our own digicam) of every
set we sell, you can ask for enlarged photos in high resolution to be
sent to you by email !

As most of you know we ship internationaly and accept Paypal.com,
Bidpay, Bank transfer, Amex/Visa Travellers Cheques, Money Orders,
Cashiers checks, Personal Checks and Cash !

You can always contact us before placing an order to find about
shipping costs - need_lego@mail.iskon.hr !

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives