 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11621
Re: Delays at Troy's Surplus Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Just a quick note to let everyone with pending orders know that I am just a
bit behind on processing and shipping orders.  International orders are most
effected, but overall turnaround time is slower than normal as well.

I am currently sceduled for overtime for training at my "day job" so I have
had very little time this week.  And brickbay being down all weekend (when I
would have normally cought up on this) didn't help the situation either.
The fact that I can't seem to get there now isn't helping either.

Do you download your orders? That helps, if you have a current download you
can work from that. You still have to make notes to yourself and update
status, etc when it's back.

Given everything, everyone ought to be downloading their inbound orders
fairly regularly (which unfortunately puts more of a load on the system, but
can't be helped)