 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11617
11616  |  11618
Subject:
Delays at Troy's Surplus Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:10:49 GMT

Just a quick note to let everyone with pending orders know that I am just a
bit behind on processing and shipping orders.  International orders are most
effected, but overall turnaround time is slower than normal as well.

I am currently sceduled for overtime for training at my "day job" so I have
had very little time this week.  And brickbay being down all weekend (when I
would have normally cought up on this) didn't help the situation either.
The fact that I can't seem to get there now isn't helping either.

If you are waiting for an order or an invoice from me, I ask that you please
be patient with me.  I am getting them out as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me.

Troy