 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1162
  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

(...) I've never tried to combine Duplo and System bricks before, but would they work for areas where they are only used as support? I ask mainly because I was wondering how much of a demand there will be for all the parts I won't be keeping out of (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

I used Duplo in combination with large Duplo beams and large one brick think Lego plates to support the back of my mountain trestle display, and plan on using Duplo extensively for support on my future additions. It is a strong support, and saves (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need Duplo? (was: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!)

If anybody is looking for Duplo, I've got some. I figured since I was getting the 5 & 8 year olds regular silver bricks, I better get some Duplo silver for the 2 year old. I was eventually going to put these up on ebay, but maybe there's an interest (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need Duplo? (was: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!)

All this talk about Duplo....I've got to ask the members of the GMLTC what their opinion is about incorporating Duplo-- I don't want to get ostrich-sized and rubber banned;-) -John (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

(...) As long as the bricks you're putting on them are bricks (not plates), and in both measurements are multiples of 2, I think they work very well. That's what i recall from way back when 15+ years ago, anyway. Jasper (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

What?! You can't recall *that* long ago, can you? Weren't you still in asbestos diapers 15 years ago?;-) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

(...) No, but close ;) jasper (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)