 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11617
    Delays at Troy's Surplus Lego —Troy Cefaratti
   Just a quick note to let everyone with pending orders know that I am just a bit behind on processing and shipping orders. International orders are most effected, but overall turnaround time is slower than normal as well. I am currently sceduled for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Delays at Troy's Surplus Lego —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Do you download your orders? That helps, if you have a current download you can work from that. You still have to make notes to yourself and update status, etc when it's back. Given everything, everyone ought to be downloading their inbound (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        UPDATE: Re: Delays at Troy's Surplus Lego —Troy Cefaratti
   I am now caught up on processing the backlog of orders. A large number of packages went out on Saturday, the rest of the paid orders will go out Monday. Brickbay SEEMS to have sent out all of the invoices (I got my copies), but if anyone is not (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)