 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11614
  Re: Brickbay Status

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Bliss writes: <snip> (...) What I usually do is ... 1) Batch upload the new parts 2) Go thru all the categories and merge like entries (old -> new) 3) Release the wanteds I do it like this because I would (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay Status

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes: <snip> How do you: (...) Thanks! ++Lar (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: How to send Brickbay Wanted Notifications

Lar, Here's what I've figured out... If you use the XML Bulk uploader, the wanted notifications are "saved" on a different page. There is a link on the bulk upload confirmation page that takes takes you to the wanted notify screen & automatically (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)