 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11562
  Re: What just happened to BrickBay ?

Hi all ! (...) alive. (...) We got last mail from him on June, 13 th ! Here is the most interesting part : (...) So he is (probably) around and doing his best to make our favourite web site work (as it should) again ! Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet # (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What just happened to BrickBay ?

(...) Yes, I last heard from Dan on the 15th (he was responding to my query about monthly billing and payments). I also got the impression that he is quite busy at the momment, so I *doubt* that this outtage is either scheduled or expected by Dan. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)