 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11527
  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

WOO HOO! My Favorite Subject (besides 677 knights!) There is a problem with discussing this sort of thing on newsgroups . So far there have been a few reputable Brickbay buyers and sellers who have taken the time to discuss it, but....the people who (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

Brett & All, (...) You know what is sad? That this need sto be brought up at all. : ( (...) Well, yes, but at least it is out here. (...) Right. Maybe there should be something of a clinic / FAQ in regards to this? (...) Right, but, IANAL, I think (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)