 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11503
Re: What's this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:20:13 GMT

James J. Trobaugh wrote:

Currently I believe the Georgia LEGO Outlet store has a few cases of the 12v
automatic switch tracks, and has had them for some time. So I don't think
there is a big demand for these at the moment.

I really need to call them up and buy some, though if someone who has
handy access to the store will be at Brickfest and wouldn't mind picking
me up some and bringing them along...

FUT lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

--
Frank Filz