 Trains / 11735
Re: What's this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
In lugnet.trains, Nick Cameron writes:
I am not a fan of trains, and the only train set I have is the space monorail.
I was recently at a lego store in Virginia, and I saw in the train section an
old box of train track like I've never seen before (the only kind I've seen is
the type used today). The box said "12 volt track". Is this worth something? It
was only one box of "Y" track pieces.

NICK
My advice Nick? Buy it ASAP.- Harvey

I would If I was there...