 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11500
    Re: Brickbay Non-Functioning Invoice & Wanted Email —Kevin Salm
   (...) properly (...) directly. (...) Honestly, I would not mind manually generating invoices. But it is a convenience feature that I find useful. But not having Wanted notices go out is my big hangup. My shop has a lot of good, high demand parts and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickbay Non-Functioning Invoice & Wanted Email —Will Hess
   Open the shop and post a general message here and on rtl. State that your shop has many rare and desirable parts at great prices (or something like that). It's far better to open shop and have few sales than to keep it closed and have no sales. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickbay Non-Functioning Invoice & Wanted Email —Kevin Salm
   (...) Very true...And Very tempting. I guess it couldn't hurt much to open now even without wanted notices. Guess I had better put the finishing touches on my splash page, keep on adding inventory, and open the doors. ....thinking, thinking....(and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)