 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11438
Re: Are 6276 and 6274 really rare ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:10:48 GMT

Hi !

The problem *might* be your location... you're not in the USA (where most
of the big buyers are) and many people might not even know where Croatia • is
located....
We are pretty much aware of it ... but we try to keep our prices low so a
few "curageous" or those who know a bit more about geography (over 30 from
US) bought something and so far noone was disappointed  (our feedback speaks
for itself) !

Also I've seen all prices fall down bigtime last months on eBay /
Brickbay, > so perhaps the LEGO buying rush is dying a bit...
It might be because of recent Brickbay problems (sales went down a bit after
that) ... maybe some new economy related fears  ...or who knows what else
But I think it will pass ...
Good old Lego remains to be good old Lego and number of new Brickbay
members is still raising !
I don't know about the parts, but sets (our shop is -sets only) are getting
older
every day - thus more difficult to find  - and new sets are pretty crappy
(town
jr etc.)  so I am sure sets like 6667,8 or 6542,6350 would always be
intresting !
...Not to mention that Internet doesn't know much about borders/conutries/
nations - I won't buy something in my or neighbouring conutries if I find it
better/cheaper in far away Japan or so !

I for one am no longer buying stuff to put in my shop. If I have something
left over it goes in  the shop, but I'm not bringing home stuff specially • to
sell.
If we have good opportunity we don't pass on it - in the end we (Nives and
me) are Lego collectors so we are not afraid if we don't sell everything we
plan to sell - there'll be more for us in the end :-) !

... Most important thing is that through all those Lugnet/Brickbay deals we
met looots of great people all around the world (and one from your
country (NL) is comming to visit us and our conutry the next month :-) ) !

Play well !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595
Brickbay: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969