 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11395
11394  |  11396
Subject:
Are 6276 and 6274 really rare ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:49:44 GMT

Hi all !

This is written on Lugent - Pirates Refference Guide ...
"On the other hand, 6276 Eldorado Fortress and 6274 Caribbean Clipper
are some of the most sought-after Lego sets around"

Well we have one of each in our shop's inventory (6276 for instance
-even with shipping costs applied - costs almost half of  the price
in other shops) ... we have another one 6276 at home  (not yet checked
for completeness) we'll get one more in a week or two, and have chance
to get one or two more ...  So from our point of view those aren't rare
since we got 3 in 2 months (and we haven't quite "died" looking for 'em) !
..and since noone buys 'em for weeks we guess potential buyers also
don't find 'em rare - are we wrong ?

... What would be "normal" price for those two sets - how much
would you pay and not feel that you unloaded too much (both in
very good condition with boxes and instructions) ?

Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595
Brickbay: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969