 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11395
  Are 6276 and 6274 really rare ???

Hi all ! This is written on Lugent - Pirates Refference Guide ... "On the other hand, 6276 Eldorado Fortress and 6274 Caribbean Clipper are some of the most sought-after Lego sets around" Well we have one of each in our shop's inventory (6276 for (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are 6276 and 6274 really rare ???

(...) I recently bought one in EXCELLENT condition, for about $55 On eBay this also seems to be about the price it will do when in good condition. The problem *might* be your location... you're not in the USA (where most of the big buyers are) and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are 6276 and 6274 really rare ???

Hi ! (...) is (...) We are pretty much aware of it ... but we try to keep our prices low so a few "curageous" or those who know a bit more about geography (over 30 from US) bought something and so far noone was disappointed (our feedback speaks for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)