 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11323
    Re: tips wanted: Selling Custom Kits —Matt Penney
   - the supply (eBay and Brickbay)has exploded without the demand increasing to match, so prices have dropped, Supply has definatly EXPLODED. I remember when I first started collecting GREAT deals could be found on almost any store shelf. I bought a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: tips wanted: Selling Custom Kits —Bob Parker
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes: <snip> (...) Also, the fact that Lego S@H has been selling old discontinued sets through the S@H phone special must be impacting sale prices to a certain degree. First, Fort Legoredo was offered (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)