 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11221
  Lego Trebuchet Sale + new instructions

OK after much thought, I decided to make the instructions for the Lego Trebuchet as low as possible to be more affordable. Also, I had found a tough time finding material for the pouch so I am going to add 2 leather scrap pieces to the instructions (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Trebuchet Sale + new instructions

Was checking on LEGO Trebuchet models and checked yours out. Very nice indeed. If you are looking for a more LEGO appropriate counterweight, check out part #9936. Two come in a set for $4.75 and are available from PITSCO LEGO DACTA. The website (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)