 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11011
Re: Brickbay - Bear's World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:04:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jason Sutherland writes:
Is anyone able to place orders on Brickbay yet?  I placed an order yesterday
but have not received any confirmation or anything.  I also tried to contact
through Brickbay whoever runs Bear's World but that didn't work either.  If the
owner of Bear's World is around, please contact me, or if anyone might know how
to contact him, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Jason

I placed an order today around noon EST and recieved the brickbay
confirmation e-mail.  yesterday I attempted to place an order but it didn't
go through. you might want to resubmit the order.

John