 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11012
11011  |  11013
Subject:
Parts added to Brickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:48:55 GMT

On the two last I've added 1000 new used parts to
my Brickbay shop. The parts I've added include
technic, train, roadsign, slopes, some quite
rarely seen pieces like two white old style tipper
ends, and more. All parts are used but in good
condition and none of them are broken.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=laavto

-Toni-