 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11009
11008  |  11010
Subject:
Brickbay - Bear's World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 20:09:22 GMT

Is anyone able to place orders on Brickbay yet?  I placed an order yesterday
but have not received any confirmation or anything.  I also tried to contact
through Brickbay whoever runs Bear's World but that didn't work either.  If the
owner of Bear's World is around, please contact me, or if anyone might know how
to contact him, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Jason