 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11009
    Brickbay - Bear's World —Jason Sutherland
   Is anyone able to place orders on Brickbay yet? I placed an order yesterday but have not received any confirmation or anything. I also tried to contact through Brickbay whoever runs Bear's World but that didn't work either. If the owner of Bear's (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickbay - Bear's World —John Carroll
     (...) I placed an order today around noon EST and recieved the brickbay confirmation e-mail. yesterday I attempted to place an order but it didn't go through. you might want to resubmit the order. John (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickbay - Bear's World —Gerry Venteicher
   (...) Hi Jason, Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Over the past few days Brickbay has been having some major difficulties with its orders. I have gotten several orders for $0.00. I see that you have resubmitted your order and hopefully you (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)