 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10981
  Re: Brickbay idea? (Re: Cypress Trees)

(...) Brickbay does that... or at least, it logs the number of times sold, the highest, lowest and average price sold at. Brickbay certainly tracks and retains all transaction info, it's just a matter of accessing it (and determining if the info is (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Brickbay idea? (Re: Cypress Trees)

(...) Oh? Cool... I never knew that info was stored anywhere-- probably because I've just never seen it as being accessible... (...) Yeah, my guess is that it wouldn't be overly valuable to the service itself-- except perhaps if it would make people (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) As a seller, whenever you list a piece for sale the previous lowest, highest and average sale price are displayed, so sellers have that information available, but may choose to price their items differently for (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Brickbay idea? (Re: Cypress Trees)

(...) I believe that there are a few caveats about the BrickBay Price Guide... o All prices shown are based on orders booked, not necessarily orders completed. It is my belief that orders cancelled do not get backed out of the price guide. o Average (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)