 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10938
Re: Status of BrickBay ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:11:28 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote in message ...
As of Noon Monday EST, I am still having problems accessing BrickBay. • ALthough
the primary screen for myBrickBay appears normally, I cannot access Orders
Received or the Discussion Forum. In both cases I get the 'Oops' screen.

As of 3pm PDT it's now possible to order again, and sellers have access to
their orders received screens. So if anyone is dying to grab the silver
pieces, black fences, red 1x4x6 windows, etc that I uploaded yesterday, you
can get at them now! http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1