 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10927
Re: Status of BrickBay ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes:
As of Noon Monday EST, I am still having problems accessing BrickBay. ALthough
the primary screen for myBrickBay appears normally, I cannot access Orders
Received or the Discussion Forum. In both cases I get the 'Oops' screen.

Am I the only seller having this problem ? Does anyone have more current info
about the situation is the BrickBay hosting provider ?

Ray

No, you're not the only seller with this problem. Also, customers are not able
to checkout and I get the "oops" when trying to view/leave feedback.
Julie