 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10926
10925  |  10927
Subject:
Status of BrickBay ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:15:08 GMT

As of Noon Monday EST, I am still having problems accessing BrickBay. ALthough
the primary screen for myBrickBay appears normally, I cannot access Orders
Received or the Discussion Forum. In both cases I get the 'Oops' screen.

Am I the only seller having this problem ? Does anyone have more current info
about the situation is the BrickBay hosting provider ?

Ray