 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10919
  Brickbay - Question to Dan Jezek

Hi Dan, Could you please give an update on how things are going with your brickbay site ? This morning (danish time) had I received a lot of notifications on items I was looking for, these was added by Lego4u (Store), but I still can't access the (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay - Question to Dan Jezek

Morten, It was up for a bit on Sunday, but now seems to be back down again, giving "no permission" errors. I got some inventory added while it was up, and apparently so did a couple others, which is probably why you got the wantet list notices. (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay - Question to Dan Jezek

(...) :( (...) I, for one, would be willing to pop an extra 1.5% of all transactions towards getting Dan a nice, fat pipe so that he can keep the always-on server in *capable* hands (his own). ;) Barring that, maybe we can start a "Brickbay Server (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RE: Brickbay - Question to Dan Jezek

YeeHah, Looks like we are back up and running:)!!!!!!! Just checked my wanted item notify list and lo and behold I can actually get to the sites to check them out!! Let's hope this is the end of the problem. Thanx, Milissa Millère Visit my LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay still won't process orders

Brickbay is still giving me an error message when I finalize my orders. <cannot access (update) database>...something like that. I'll keep trying. I feel like I'm in an auction with everyone waiting to snipe the parts I want. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)