 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10920
Re: Brickbay - Question to Dan Jezek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:05:40 GMT

Morten,

It was up for a bit on Sunday, but now seems to be back down again, giving
"no permission" errors.  I got some inventory added while it was up, and
apparently so did a couple others, which is probably why you got the wantet
list notices.

Hopefully Dan gets it back up soon, and hopefully he's really giving his
provider hell over this!

Troy

Morten Soerensen <bricks4you@business.tele.dk> wrote in message
Hi Dan,

Could you please give an update on how things are going with your brickbay
site ?

This morning (danish time) had I received a lot of notifications on items • I
was looking for, these was added by Lego4u (Store), but I still can't • access
the site - I get the message "not allowed access, contact the owner of the
site if you want access".

So please post a message and tell me wether brickbay works for anyone or
when it is suppose to be up again - I really miss it :-)

Thanks,

Morten