 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10922
RE: Brickbay - Question to Dan Jezek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 14:24:03 GMT

YeeHah,

Looks like we are back up and running:)!!!!!!!
Just checked my wanted item notify list and lo and behold I can actually get
to the sites to check them out!!

Let's hope this is the end of the problem.

Thanx,

Milissa Millère
Visit my LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf Of
Mr L F Braun
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 9:14 AM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Brickbay - Question to Dan Jezek

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Morten,

It was up for a bit on Sunday, but now seems to be back down again, giving
"no permission" errors.  I got some inventory added while it was up, and
apparently so did a couple others, which is probably why you got the wantet
list notices.

   :(

Hopefully Dan gets it back up soon, and hopefully he's really giving his
provider hell over this!

   I, for one, would be willing to pop an extra 1.5% of all
   transactions towards getting Dan a nice, fat pipe so that
   he can keep the always-on server in *capable* hands (his
   own).  ;) Barring that, maybe we can start a "Brickbay
   Server Fund."  Then we could visit BrickBay, and à la
   LUGnet in MA, actually *touch* it.

   Only 1/4 kidding,

   Lindsay