 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10905
10904  |  10906
Subject:
Well... I tried but now it is down forsure! - Re: Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 22:59:56 GMT

Well it worked for awhile, quite well for me but I have tried many possible
links and Url's etc and now it seems to be well and truely down, can anyone
else think of something different?  I tried atleast :)

Mel (it's funny how we take these things for granted when they are so easily
accessable, but when they are down it seems that it's more important than
ever... typical really :P)

P.S I'll keep trying a bunch of different things that I know of during the
day incase it comes back up again... I am no hacker so I don't know everything