 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10916
Re: Well... I tried but now it is down forsure! - Re: Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 02:43:27 GMT

I guess those tehnicians (who shall be taking care of server)
don't work on weekends :-))

Dejan

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well it worked for awhile, quite well for me but I have tried many • possible
links and Url's etc and now it seems to be well and truely down, can • anyone
else think of something different?  I tried atleast :)

Mel (it's funny how we take these things for granted when they are so • easily
accessable, but when they are down it seems that it's more important than
ever... typical really :P)

P.S I'll keep trying a bunch of different things that I know of during the
day incase it comes back up again... I am no hacker so I don't know
everything