 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10906
10905  |  10907
Subject:
LEGO Collection For Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 00:47:56 GMT

Hey LEGO fans
This is a message for big time CASTLE orionted collectors.
I'm selling my entire LEGO collection which is mainly made up of
castle stuff. here's the list of castle sets included:
(List of sets contained in lot. box and
instructions included only if noted)
CastleSets:
6097-box-instructions
6096-box-instructions
6095-box-instructions
6094-box-instructions
6091-box-instructions
6090-box-instructions
6086
6081-instructions
6080-instructions
6078-instructions
6074-box-instructions(missing one roof piece)
6060-box-instructions
6057-box-instructions
6045-box-instructions
6044-instructions
6038
6037-box-instructions
6034
6032-box-instructions
6027-box-instructions
6026-box
6024-box-instructions
6017-instructions-(missing sails)
4806-box-instructions
4811-instructions
4816-box-instructions
4817-box-instructions
4818-box-instructions
4819-box-instructions
1906-box(castle part only)-instructions
1877
1843-instructions-(spyrius parts missing)
E-mail me for a more accurate description!