 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10785
Re: Land of Lego opens - Womens team parted out and pink items!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 05:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Heather Patey writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Mark,

Can you take a pic of the contents of 3416?  The pic on Lugnet doesn't show • the
yellow armor, so I'm wondering what else is missing.  How many armor pieces • are
there in the set?

A full inventory for http://www.peeron.com/inv would be much appreciated!

Cheers, Heather

lol, I will do that for you. Keep in mind I have never done this before, and
this weekend is packed full of plans, but I will get it to you asap.
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com
Land Of Lego
http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903