 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10774
Re: Land of Lego opens - Womens team parted out and pink items!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Mark,

Can you take a pic of the contents of 3416?  The pic on Lugnet doesn't show the
yellow armor, so I'm wondering what else is missing.  How many armor pieces are
there in the set?

Please leave some 3416s at LLC for the rest of us ;-)  I'm headed down there
late May, and I only want 10 or so of them.

lol, I got 2 of the sets last time, and I plan on getting maybe 10-15 more
(after the tax refund comes in, lol). I am selling the 2 sets I have now,
one on ebay and the other was parted out on brickbay. You can see the scans
I did of the box here:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4273
I would be more worried about the gang of AFOLs hitting LL this weekend,
hehe - but they did have tons of the sets.
I do not have a digital camera, so I usually use my friends, but he let his
father use it untill this weekend. I do plan on taking pics o fthe parts,
but it will not be for a few days.
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com
Land Of Lego

mfuss903 wrote:

HI all,
After some thought I decided to see how brickbay works, so here is my store.
Welcome to my 'Land of Lego'
http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903
I had one extra of set #3416 womens team, so I parted it out (yes the blonde
hair and new body armor is in there) along with the biggest pink lot you
will probally ever see anywhere outside of the lego wherehouse. I hope you
like it, this is my first brickbay shop - any sugestions are welcome. I have
not had time to make a splash page, but basically the items will be shipped
padded first class unless you want other or it is just too big (not going to
happen right now though). I will be getting lots more of the womens team in
the very near future, and will part them out also, I will keep you posted!
Thanks!
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com
Land Of Lego