 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10777
Re: Land of Lego opens - Womens team parted out and pink items!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
Mark,

Can you take a pic of the contents of 3416?  The pic on Lugnet doesn't show • the
yellow armor, so I'm wondering what else is missing.  How many armor pieces • are
there in the set?

A full inventory for http://www.peeron.com/inv would be much appreciated!

Cheers, Heather
--