 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1078
Re: Stiffed by Chris Busse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:00:42 GMT

LUGNET and LEGO community,

I've replied to Bill about this via email but I wanted to take a moment
to address this in the LUGNET forum as well.

As much as it pains me to say this, Bill is correct in his assesment of
our trade.  I have done a really bad job following though on my word as
far as this trade has been concerned.  His pieces will be mailed out on
Monday--but they should have been mailed out a long time ago.

All hecticness in my personal life and day job aside, this trade was
initiated at the same time that I was beginning to wrap up my latest
auction and I think that I mentally grouped this "trade transaction" in
with all the "auction transactions" that I was saving up to "process" at
once.  What I now realize I SHOULD have done was follow through with my
end of the trade immediately.

In light of this recent trade I've begun to take a hard look at how I
run my auctions as well.  I'm beginning to look at some ways to improve
both the turnaround from receipt of payment to shipping of pieces, as
well as my communication with my users.  I'll be making some changes to
my website and back-end process in an attempt to give a much higher
level of customer service.

I'd also like to thank Mike, John, Tom, and James for putting in a good
word for me on this thread before I had a chance to read it and reply to
it.  (As a side note, all the items from my most recent auction are
packaged and will be mailed this Monday [3/15]).

Again Bill, I apologize for dropping the ball on this, and thank you
everyone for being patient with me with regard to my auctions--I've
learned alot from this,

Chris Busse
cbusse@infi.net
http://www.bussetech.com/auction