 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1065
Re: Stiffed by Chris Busse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:49:17 GMT

I sent a check on or about Feb. 16 for auction stuff sold to me.  I'm
not worried yet.

JSA

Bill Moreau wrote:

Anyone else been stiffed by Chris Busse?  I traded just a few parts, 6 to be
exact, for 5 parts I needed.  Promises!  Promises!  No results.  It is not the
value of the 5 peices I seek, but honesty and integrity--that which, I am proud
to say, I have maintained in all of my dealings with you good people on the
LUGNET.