 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1079
Re: Divers Poster in #6559
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 21:10:31 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Hey!  Why didn't anyone ever mention that there's a theme-poster in
#6559, Deep Sea Bounty?  If I'd known that, I would have bought one two
years ago.

Does anyone else collect these posters?  Or have more definite
information about them?  Does every subtheme have a poster?  Does anyone
have a list of all posters?

So far, my 'poster collection' doesn't come to much.  I've got the
posters from Aquazone, Islanders, and now Divers.  Oh, and Race and
Exploriens, sort of - I'm assuming the poster-scenes from the floor
puzzles are the same photos as the in-set posters.

Also, if anyone has posters they'd be willing to sell or trade, let me
know!

Steve

hi steve

european sets from 90-96 often contained posters. i do have a paradisa,
trhee space, three castle, two pirate and the divers poster. didn't buy
any large town sets from that period yet. surely they contain more
posters.

rufus t.